Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wurstkuche, I'm sorry how do you pronounce that?


I have some problems with Wurstkuche. Number 1 it would be great if everyone who works at the place could agree how to pronounce the name. Number 2, don't go on a weekend there is no parking and the line is insane. The plus about the line is you can run across the street to Pie hole & get some pie while you wait. Number 3 the prices are way too high for sausage on a bun and their specialty sauces. My friends love the truffle fries but I think they taste like feet and not worth the couple bucks extra. There are of course things that I like about Wurstkuche.  The exotic meats menu has a duck & bacon wurst, it is a must order every time I go. I love the long communal tables in the back where they serve a large variety of import beers. Enjoy the dogs and make sure you get some pie across the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment