Monday, May 20, 2013

Kansas City BBQ in North Hollywood

There are allot of things I love about Kansas City BBQ, a NOHO favorite of mine for the last 6 years. The first is the sliced beef brisket, I suggest the sandwich, it's a ton of meat packed between three slices of white bread. For a side I suggest the steak fries and the beans(the beans also have brisket in them).  They have two sauces a mild and a spicy, both have an amazing flavor that I never get tired of and pour on everything.  Another great thing about Kansas City is the price.  It shouldn't cost you 20 dollars to eat well, 14 bucks fills me and a friend up every time.  They also have a bar that's a great place to grab a beer with some NOHO locals and watch the Lakers play. When it comes to LA BBQ, I put KC around 3rd or 4th, but that's still pretty good. Check out Smoke City Market or Bludsoes for the next level stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment