Thursday, November 21, 2013

New Places to eat in LA

A few new places have opened around Los Angeles. One of them is a hot dog joint blocks from underrated Papaya King which closed early this year, let's hope Dog E Style can fare better. From the LA Weekly article below this sounds like a place I hit in North Vegas my last trip through. Check this place out and tell me how it is, I'm sure I'll be trying out myself sooner than later.



A build your own dog at Dog E Style now open in Hollywood

Anyone who reads this blog knows how much I love Tex Mex, especially from Bar Ama in downtown. It looks as though East Hollywood will be getting some Tex Mex in December. Briana Valdez's HomeState looks like the real deal, none of this retooling of the classics, these are the classics, straight from Austin. Check out the article from the LA Weekly and I'll see you there. 


Check out these breakfast tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment