Monday, November 11, 2013

Where is the Worse Restaurant in America?

I came across this article on the Daily Meal website. The 100 worst restaurants in the country! The closest to me is number 2 Sun Taco in the Hollywood & Highland mall. I'm actually going to see a movie in that facility tonight, maybe I'll pop my head in and see what all the fuss is about. Great article check it out.

http://www.thedailymeal.com/are-these-america-s-worst-restaurants-slideshow

One of the worst dining experiences I have ever had was at the Capri in Eagle Rock. I won't get into my experiences at the Capri but I suggest you watch the episode of Kitchen Nightmares below, this should explain everything! I promise you won't be disappointed, except by the food if you happen to eat there.


No comments:

Post a Comment