Tuesday, November 26, 2013

SAPP Coffee Shop

Yes the only reason I went to SAPP is because of Anthony Bourdain and his very brief LA visit on No Reservations. Well Anthony decided on what is definitely one of my favorite and always consistent restaurants. SAPP is in the small group of eateries that I had to sample again within 24 hours after the initial visit. I should almost call it a pilgrimage; when my mother visited LA to see me for the first time ever, SAPP made the list of places we ate. When you go to SAPP people will tell you to get the boat noodles, (very tasty) instead get the jade noodles. WOW!!! Yeah I like it if you can't tell. Crab, roast duck, BBQ pork, salt, chilies & sugar top green noodles. The trick is you mix it all together, give the lime a squeeze and your good to go! The only problem at SAPP is they close at 8 most nights, so sorry no late night munchies :( Please check this place out you will be impressed. By the way I don't know why they call this place a coffee shop, who knows?

The video below is the segment from Anthony Bourdain's stop through SAPP.


Not my photo above please don't sue, it looks amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment