Monday, November 18, 2013

More Pics from Instagram

Here are some random photos from my Instagram, Parkereaglerock is my handle.

These are some late night chicken waffles I got from Uncle Andre's BBQ. The chicken was really good, juicy in the middle with a great shake & bake style crust that reminds me of grandma's. The waffle on the other hand arrived cold. My other problem with this place was, it took 30 minutes for my meal to be ready and there was no one else there.
 This is from Tomo Sushi in Burbank. I really only like to eat rolls when it comes to sushi, was never a fan of the raw stuff. This place is a nice little place that has been in Burbank forever.
 This giant slab of prime rib still connected to those giant beef ribs is from Samba, a Brazilian BBQ place at the Universal City Walk. The food was amazing, there must be 20 different cuts of meat. Worth a try for sure.
 My favorite Mulitas!!! From Gus's Lunchbox!!
 A cup of Handsome coffee, black as always.
 Strawberry Rhubarb pie and a cup of Stumptown at Republic of Pie in North Hollywood. This is a super cute little place, worth checking out for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment